Saturday 2 June 2012

May Favourites

From L to R: Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb in a Bottle, Cath Kidston Birds Stationery Box, 'They're Real!' mascara by Benefit and Cath Kidston Address Book.


Ok, so after some serious debating I picked my four favourites for the past month. I have actually owned all of these for a while but I've suddenly decided to use these more than anything I've bought recently!
The first item is Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a Bottle from the 'Glam Hair collection. I got this as a gift which contained most of the Glam Hair range and I use at least part of the range every time I do my hair. I mainly use the backcomb spray when I'm going for a night out with my friends. I'm always cautious about backcombing my hair as I'm pretty sure I can't pull of that deliberately messy 'bed head' look. I just look like a bird has attacked my hair. Anyway, this spray is really easy to use and stops your hair looking too sleek and over the top. I usually just use it to scruff up my hair a bit. Definitely a staple buy for me. 

Next, is the stationery box. I got this last August so I could write letters to my friends when they went to university. I am totally in love with this set. You get 5 different designs and 2 different colour envelopes. There are 30 sheets of paper in total so they will last a while! They come in a box, which the envelopes and address book are sitting in. They're just so cute I had to show them off! I got these from Amazon and it was definitely cheaper than buying them direct from a Cath Kidston store.

This is possibly my favourite item! I am a huge fan of Benefit make up and this mascara was coming out around my birthday so my parents got it for me. It's the first benefit mascara I've tried but I'm officially hooked. I am holding out until this one runs out as they are slightly more expensive but definitely worth it! It's perfect for day and night looks so I really reccomend it!

Lastly, the Cath Kidston address book. I bought this at the same time as the stationery box, again from Amazon. My friends were going to university and that meant new addresses so I decided to treat myself and buy a cute little book to keep track of everything. This was a perfect buy as it fits in the stationery box so I'll never lose it! This was also much cheaper than it was in the Cath Kidston I visited. 

Those are my favourites for May!


If you enjoyed reading this post let me know by subscribing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment