Monday 25 June 2012

Recent buys

Due to some complication by work I wasn't paid last month so my purchases have been pretty limited however I did buy a few things.

The first thing is this playsuit from Topshop.
I wrote a blog about this the other day so I won't go on too much but I ordered it on Thursday and it arrived today. I've only tried it on quickly but its really comfortable. I'm really not a big fan of playsuits if the shorts are too short (does that make sense??), I have tree trunks where my thighs used to be so I'm extremely fussy about the length of shorts but these are just right! I'm planning to wear this when we go out for my friend Jasmine's birthday on Wednesday :)


I also went to Body Shop to buy the Tea Tree Blemish Gel and ended up buying half the range! I got the skin clearing day lotion and blemish fade night lotion as well as the gel and it was on 3 for 2 so it was only £15! So far, they are actually really impressing me but time will tell if the effects are long lasting or not. It's been a bit of a bargain week but I get paid this week (finally!) so hopefully I'll buy some nice things to celebrate!

If you enjoyed reading this post, let me know by subscribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment