Monday 4 February 2013

Bad Blogger!

So I haven't posted in so long! Such a bad start to the year blog wise! My resolution was to blog more regularly and clearly we all know how well that's going!




OK so excuse time: I got back to uni 2 weeks ago and spent most of that time adjusting and getting settled, going to lectures and doing shorthand. Joy! This post will just be a little update and then from now I'll be posting as regularly as possible. 

So I did manage to fit a few interesting things in recently:

  • Watched Les Miserables at the cinema
  • Watched the Superbowl properly for the first time
  • Dyed my hair!
Just another little announcement:
I have decided to venture out a bit a do reviews on DVD's, films, TV shows and albums. I really love doing my beauty reviews and there are tons of things I already own that I'm dying to review and a lot more that I want to buy to review but my student budget won't stretch to let me do them all right now so I'll still be doing those too but I'm just going to expand a bit too!

That's all for now but I'll update you all soon!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment